Special shout outs (or is it "shouts out"?) go to:
- Pam Heintz who brought goodies and a tablecloth and napkins and asked a great question.
- Tricia Johnson who introduced us and helped explain the awesome work Create International is doing PLUS brought grapes.
- Trisha Payne who set everything up and worked hard to make sure everything ran smoothly.
- Dave Lindsay who prayed for us and brought cheese and crackers.
- Jeremy Depace who made the yummy brie and we made drive all over the North Shore (SOMEONE forgot to tell Jeremy which church to go to...).
- Jen Enfield who brought really good blueberry cake.
- Cass Kuplen who brought food and cried because we're leaving :(.
- Reid and Janice Swetland who brought doughnuts and helped by asking leading questions and made sure we covered all the bases.
- Karen Rendall who was just barely home from vacation and immediately called to offer to bring food.
- Lynn Marcott who brought delicious bars to share.
- Bob Masterson who made the coffee and helped coordinate the food.
- Tom and Jen Sprague who brought brownies and Delaney who brought the cute new haircut.
- Wendy Shorey and the Missions Committee who helped make the event happen.
- Robert Tansill for his help with the equipment.
- Dori Little for being so willing to fit us into the schedule at the last minute.
- *** New Arrival on the Wall of Fame... Janet Nelson who was so stealthy a baker that we never even knew that those awesome cupcakes were from her! :)
I know I've forgotten others! Everyone was so encouraging and excellent. I'll tell you, the cost of what we are doing really hit me Sunday when I looked around and saw this room full of people that I love who were so willing to come out and help us on a cold Sunday afternoon. What a blessing you guys are to us. We honestly thank God for you all and have committed to praying for our peeps. That's the best way I know of thanking you. God bless you all! xoxoxoxoxox